THE FULTON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH & DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
| Print |
99 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30303
Partner Information Network System (PINS)
- Mental Health - Our behavioral health centers offer a wide range of services & addictive disease treatment at community-based locations. ¬† ¬†
- Developmental Disabilities - Three regional centers provide clients with life skills training tailored to their particular disability. ¬† Mobility training and day habilitation are also provided.
- Addictive Diseases - ¬†We provide a variety of specialty outpatient treatment services for adults with chronic chemical dependencies. Treatment is also available for individuals who have both mental health and substance abuse ("co-occurring") disorders.
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
For your first visit to our facilities for services, please bring the following items:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Fulton County Residence (a bill or mail in your name showing a Fulton County address will suffice) ¬†
- Georgia - issued state identification ¬†
- January 31, 2017 is the deadline to sign up for health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ¬†Health insurance navigators are still offering FREE help at five Fulton County Health Centers as the ACA Open Enrollment Deadline approaches. ¬†Click here to learn more information and how to get help. ¬†
- On Monday, January 16, 2017, Fulton County Government offices will be closed for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
Fulton County is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity. ¬† If you need reasonable modifications due to a disability, including communications in an alternate format, please contact (404) 613-1204. ¬† For TDD/TTY or Georgia Relay Service Access, dial 711.