Fulton County Government Center
141 Pryor St. SW, Suite 8021
Atlanta, G A 30303
The Land Division is part of Fulton County's Department of Real Estate and Asset Management. Land advises the County Manager and the Board of Commissioners in matters related to transactions and management of its real property assets.
- Acquisition and disposition of real property
- Management of the County√Ę¬Ä¬ôs real property inventory
- Oversight of property management functions
- Negotiation and management of commercial leasing
- Interface with user agencies and the public in matters related to real estate
- Manage cell tower at various locations throughout the County
The borders of Fulton County encompass 529 square miles stretching over 70 miles from north to south. Within that area, over 800 properties are owned by the County. Some are improved and some are vacant. Some are located within the cities of the County while others are in the Unincorporated areas. The Land Division keeps track of all the County√Ę¬Ä¬ôs real property holdings, year round.
The Board of Commissioners will typically declare certain properties to be surplus to the needs of the County. Those properties are then offered for sale to the public. The sales process is prescribed by State law and the County's Disposition of County-owned Real Property Policy. To view properties currently being offered, view Surplus Real Estate for Sale.
The Land Division is directed by Michael Graham, Fulton County's Land Administrator.
The office is located in the Fulton County Government Center in downtown Atlanta. The general contact phone number is 404-612-7870.