The Department of Real Estate and Asset Management (D.R.E.A.M.) is responsible for the maintenance of county facilities, maintenance and repair services for County vehicle fleet, acquiring, leasing, managing and disposing of county property, ensuring compliance with closed landfills and management of Fulton County Airport (Brown Field). The scope of services consists of the following:
- Provide operations and maintenance (O&M) services to 375 buildings consisting of over 5M sq. ft.
- Provide preventive maintenance/repair services for 1,300 cars, trucks & heavy equipment
- Provide fuel for approximately 2,100 vehicles and other pieces of light & heavy equipment
- Maintain 740 acres of grounds @ 138 sites
- Provide operational oversight for Brown Airfield, a general aviation airport with 68,000 annual flight operations
D.R.E.A.M. fulfills its mission to simultaneously deliver quality programs and services, outstanding customer value and sound financial performance.
Help Us Serve You Better
Fulton County aims to consistently deliver professional and quality services to our customers.
The Fulton County Department of Real Estate and Asset Management
141 Pryor Street, SW, Suite G119 Atlanta, Georgia 30303