Use the search form at the left of the search page to search for documents in this web containing specific
words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted
list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item has a details link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown,
otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. You can elect to search by Case Types *OR* Filing Types *OR* Filer Names. When using wildcard (*) searches, it makes sense to use the date range option.
You can search by Hearing type, Case number or File number. Examples of those are displayed below:
- Hearing Types
- Adjudicate, Bind Over, Conference, Dispositio, Motion
- Case Number
- The case number that is associated the filings.
- File Number
- The 9 character file number that includes a - (dash). Example: 000000-00
- Date range
- This is the approximation of Hearing start start date and hearing end date. This is intended to *not* exclude the needed date, but at same time, limit the amount of hits per search.
- Specific Date
- You can reduce the number of data polled by entering a correct specific date when a hearing is held. To do so, you *must* check the Specific Date" radio button; otherwise, no records will be returned.
To search by specific date, you can select Hearing Type or File Number or Case Number *and* a specific date and click search.
you can enter a specific date and simply click on the "Match Any" radio button. Select the "Match All" radio button may return 0 results.
- Combination Searches
- You can search by a combination of Hearing Types *AND* Date options.
For instance, if your Hearing Type is Motion and you know that this hearing will occur in May but donít remember the exact date, you simply select Motion from Hearing Types dropdown listbox and a date range between May 1, 2007 and May 31, 2007.
If you know the exact date of hearing, then select hearing type and the Specific Date option OR just selecting the Specific date will give you the result you want if the you chose date is accurate.
Hit the Refresh button to start all over.