The deadline to register to vote in the March Special Election and Presidential Primary Election is Monday, February 1, 2016. Online voter registration is available, which allows applicants that have a Georgia Driver‚Äôs License or a Georgia Identification to complete the entire process online at ¬†www.fultonelections.com.
In Fulton County, residents can register to vote at one of the following locations:
- at their city hall
- at a Georgia Department of Driver Services office
- at any Atlanta Fulton County Library Branch
- by mail
Residents can also obtain a voter registration form at one of three county offices:
1) Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 2186 Atlanta, GA 30303)
2) Fulton County North Service Center (7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30350)
3) Fulton County South Service Center (5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, GA 30349)
Registered voters are urged to check and make sure their address information on file with the department is up-to-date, especially if they have recently had an address or name change.
¬†The Department of Registration and Elections regularly partners with groups and organizations to conduct voter registration drives. Groups interested in scheduling a drive can contact the Department of Registration and Elections by phone 404-612-3816, by fax 404-730-7024 or via email at: ¬†
For more information on voter registration and the upcoming March Special Election and Presidential Primary Election, log on to www.fultonelections.com or call 404-730-7072.