Fulton County to Host MARTA Bus Operator Recruitment
| Print |
¬†The Fulton County Workforce Development Division is assisting MARTA with its bus operator recruitment. ¬† MARTA wants customer-focused applicants to apply for this opportunity.
To apply for bus operator positions, Applicants must:
- Create an applicant profile at www.itsmarta.com ¬†and apply for the Bus Operator position
- Submit applications by Friday, September 2, 2016
- Send an email to
following application submission. The email must include the name and phone number of the applicant with MARTA BUS OPERATOR in the subject line
- Wait for further instructions indicating that they can move forward in the application process.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pass all pre-employment background screenings related to the bus operator position ¬† (Customer Service test and Physical Exam which include drug and alcohol testing)
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Meet all applicable licensing requirements
Additionally, a valid Georgia Class ~A~ or ~B~ CDL driver‚Äôs license or GA CDL permit is required with a Passenger Endorsement. ¬† If candidates do not have the required licensing, they may visit the Department of Motor Vehicles to test for the Passenger Endorsement. Candidates must provide proof that they passed the test.
Applicants who meet selection requirements will be notified by MARTA and invited to an interview at the Adamsville Career Center. ¬† The Adamsville Career Center is part of the Workforce Development Division of the Department of Housing and Community Development. The Career Center is located within the Adamsville Regional Health Center at 3700 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Atlanta, GA.
Citizens in need of reasonable accommodations due to a disability including communications in an alternative format should contact the Disability Services Liaison in the Housing and Community Development Department at (404) 613-7944 five days in advance of an event. ¬† To obtain Georgia Relay Access, citizens should dial 711.