Fulton County Student Artists Invited to Submit Original Work for 2017 Water Art Calendar
| Print |
Fulton County students (K-12) are invited to participate in an Art Calendar Contest showing how you save water or keep pollution out of our rivers, lakes and streams. From the submitted drawings 13 pieces will be featured in our 2017 Art Calendar. The deadline is Monday, October 3, 2016, so let's get started! Have fun and remember to tell a friend about the contest!
- Drawings must show ways in which we use, conserve, waste or misuse water.
- Drawings must be original and created by students. No computerized art.
- Drawings must be ‚Äúlandscape‚ÄĚ orientation on 8.5 x 11 white paper.
- Artists should fill the entire page with a bright and colorful drawing.
- Drawings must include a title.
- Artists should write their name, grade, and school on the back of the drawing.
- Artists should use a paperclip to attach the student entry form to the drawing. ¬†
- All artwork remains the property of Fulton County Water Resources.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email.
One grand prize cover winner and 12 monthly winners will be selected. All winners will receive a prize and 5 copies of the calendar. The teacher of the cover winner will also receive a prize and a copy of the calendar. ¬†
Student artists may submit their work to: ¬† Fulton County Water Resources Division, Attention: Gwen Brinkley, 141 Pryor Street, SW., Suite 6001, Atlanta, GA 30303. ¬† For a copy of the entry form or for more information, call 404-612-6379 or email